More than 20 years of experience means that we have developed a breadth of experience and contacts that is hard to beat. As evidenced by our work establishing current law through cutting-edge environmental and government law matters, we can be trusted to make the right strategic decisions to reach positive results that last and become the future for regulatory and legal decisions.
We can provide assistance on matters including:
● Water quality permitting, regulation, and enforcement
● Water rights
● Environmental assessment and voluntary cleanups
● Administrative petitions
● Appeals and writ petitions
● Air quality permitting, regulation, and enforcement
● CEQA (California Environmental Quality Act)
● Government open meetings and due process concerns
● Unfunded state mandates
● Endangered and threatened species
● Fishing rights
Whether to provide specific policy advice, handle multi-party litigation, or something in between, we bring the same determination and enthusiasm to all of our clients’ needs.